1st Flying Lesson (Trial) – You fly the Aircraft!
- Similar to our Hands-on Action Flights, this is the real thing! YOU fly a real aircraft yourself, with an experienced instructor beside you all the way. You will fly one of our fantastic Sling 2 aircraft, a modern and safe aircraft with full dual controls and a fabulous view of the beautiful Sunshine Coast below you.
- Included in your 1st Flying Lesson is a 40 minute classroom briefing with reference notes followed by 60 minute (approx) at the controls of our Sling 2 aircraft on your 1st flying lesson! Your instructor will have you climbing, turning and descending the aircraft all by yourself in no time at all!
- There is no upper or lower age limits to taking flying lessons, but you have to be minimum 15 years old to fly solo.
- Get set for the excitement of taking the controls and the feeling of what it’s like to really fly an aircraft! This is not a short “Trial Introductory Flight”, it is the first full lesson in our training syllabus. So find out if “Learning to Fly” is for you! There is no obligation to continue with further lessons.
- ‘1st Flying Lesson’ purchases are valid for 90 days from date of purchase. Just call us on 07 54488458, quote your order number and book a date and time for your 1st lesson! We are open 7 days per week!
- Gift Certificates are not available for ‘1st Flying Lesson’ purchases. Please select one of our Hands-on Action Flights if you would like to purchase a flying lesson as a gift for a friend.